Covid Testing on Campus
Tomorrow, Monday, May 24th the Mobile Covid Testing Unit will be at Topeka.
Monday Early Dismissal Schedule
A friendly reminder that tomorrow Monday is early dismissal day for TK-5th grade students.
Monday Schedule for TK-5th In-Person and Remote Learning:
8:00-10:30 AM for all grades-Cohort A
11:30-2:00 PM for all grades -Cohort B
*Monday Alternating A/B Cohort PALs Schedule
Cohort A (hybrid – in person)
Cohort B (online only)
May 24, 2021
Zoom 8:00 am to 11:00 am
Please inform the main office if your child will not be returning to Topeka for the 2021-2022 school year. We are in the process of programming students for the new school year. We would appreciate hearing from you if your child is not returning.
After in-person learning students have completed their baseline COVID test, all further testing during the spring 2021 semester will take place at school sites. Because COVID testing will be conducted at school, there is no need for you to make appointments for future COVID tests. The students participating in the school-based testing program will continue to receive a Daily Pass QR code. If you have questions or would like additional information, please call the LAUSD Hotline at 213-443-1300.
Safe Steps to Safe Schools
Let’s continue working together by taking some key Safe Steps for in-person learning. These safe steps include:
- Getting your child’s Daily Pass the morning your child attends school.
- Parents must remain with their child until the child is granted access onto campus.
- We will be checking the Daily Pass and taking your child’s temperature every day upon arrival before entering campus.
- Students whose temperature is 99.9 or higher will not be permitted on campus.
Please join the PTA this Tuesday at @6:30pm for our LAST MEETING OF THE YEAR!
We would love to hear from our families to get new ideas and set goals for the upcoming year. Plus, we may have a few special surprise guests.
Meeting ID: 593 268 8657
That’s it for this week’s news from school. Have a tigerrific evening!
For Your Information:
- Schedule your child’s COVID test https://achieve.lausd.net/covidtestingappt
- 1-213-241-3840 LAUSD Hotline to help manage fear, anxiety, and other challenges related to COVID- 19. Open 6am-6pm weekdays
- 1-213-443-1300 COVID-19 Hotline for families
- 1-213-241-2700 COVID-19 Hotline for employees
Look Ahead- Mark Your Calendar
5/31 School Closed in Observance of Memorial Day
6/2 Return instruments to Ms. Conrad at Topeka office
6/9 Return instruments to Ms. Conrad at Topeka office
6/11 Last day of Instruction