Tomorrow Monday, May 31st school is closed in observance of Memorial Day.
Covid Testing on Campus
On Thursday, June 3rd the Mobile Covid Testing Unit will be at Topeka for in-person learning students.
4th Grade Textbook Collection
This Thursday, June 3rd we will be collecting 4th-grade textbooks. Please return the science and social studies hardcover books to the school office from 8:30-10:30 am or 2:00-3:30 pm. Students who do not return the books will be charged a replacement fee and will not receive their final report card. Please see your teacher’s email message with further details.
5th Grade Parent Meeting
There will be a 5th-grade parent meeting on June 1st at 5:00 pm to explain the logistics of culmination for your child.
Meeting ID: 844 2679 2464
If you borrowed a school instrument please return it on Wednesday, June 2nd or June 9th. Return instruments to Ms. Conrad at the Topeka office.
Please inform the main office if your child will not be returning to Topeka for the 2021-2022 school year. We are in the process of programming students for the new school year. We would appreciate hearing from you if your child is not returning.
Safe Steps to Safe Schools
Let’s continue working together by taking some key Safe Steps for in-person learning. These safe steps include:
- Getting your child’s Daily Pass the morning your child attends school.
- Parents must remain with their child until the child is granted access onto campus.
- We will be checking the Daily Pass and taking your child’s temperature every day upon arrival before entering campus.
- Students whose temperature is 99.9 or higher will not be permitted on campus.
A friendly reminder that there will be a virtual Governance Council Meeting on June 7th @ 3:00 PM. All are welcome.
Join Zoom Meeting
For Your Information:
- 1-213-241-3840 LAUSD Hotline to help manage fear, anxiety, and other challenges related to COVID- 19. Open 6 am-6 pm weekdays
- 1-213-443-1300 COVID-19 Hotline for families
- 1-213-241-2700 COVID-19 Hotline for employees
Look Ahead- Mark Your Calendar
6/7 Governance Council Meeting @3:00 PM
6/9 Return instruments to Ms. Conrad at Topeka office
6/9 5th Grade-Return Chromebooks to Topeka
6/10 5th Grade Culmination
6/11 Last day of Instruction
6/14 Return borrowed iPad and Chromebook devices.